We are looking for a Junior UX & UI Designer, a good listener and communicator, capable of comprehending design problems and performing UI design tasks led by the CEO and Team members. If you want to be involved in genuine product innovation that solves actual problems across many industries and is enjoyed by millions of users around the world, we’d love to speak to you.
RADiCAL democratizes 3D motion capture, animation and human virtualization solutions for everyone, everywhere. We use the most advanced deep learning techniques in developing our (mostly) cloud-based solutions. Our community of creatives in 3D computer graphics, animation, film, TV and gaming, along with futurists, scientists, academics and design enthusiasts, is growing fast around the world.
About you and the position:
We’re a startup, so we’d like you to be deeply motivated and goal-oriented. Because you’d be joining our team at a high level, we’d expect you to be open to brainstorming and teamwork with the CTO and CEO, and across the wider team of software developers.
- You will design wireframes, low- and high-resolution concepts, and create prototypes.
- You will research and perform usability testing, A/B testing, gather feedback and reevaluate designs.
- You will build and maintain the company’s design system.
- You can collaborate efficiently with team members, support, take direction, and deliver.
- You understand the needs of all stakeholders to create intuitive and convenient designs.
Skills and qualifications:
- You understand basic design principles.
- You have at least one portfolio project related to UI/UX design.
- You have substantial experience using Figma and Adobe CC programs.
- You understand basic responsive web design, CSS and HTML.
Additional skills (optional):
If would be great if you have these skills, but there’s room to grow into them with us:
- Motion graphics
- 3D design and animation
Location (in order of preference):
Milan / Italy / Europe
* * *
If you’re interested, please get in touch here: [email protected].
We highly encourage you to include a portfolio with examples of your work or to link such portfolio in your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!